An Idea Whose Time Has Come
The Right answers come, when the Right question is asked at the Right time.
FAITH FORWARD COACHING BELIEVES
God Is All Powerful And Can Heal And Restore
When God doesn’t bring supernatural healing or restoration He brings strength for the day
God’s word is powerful and practical
God uses trials and tribulations to bring about His abundant life
God has a purpose and a plan for every life
God loves us even when we don’t feel it or even if you don’t believe it
God uses coaches to sharpen iron
That we are all in need of God’s love, grace and forgiveness
Anyone that is...
Depressed | Angry | Facing A Life Loss | Relationship Issues | Young | Old | Healthy | Hurting | Uncertain | Stressed | Anyone That Wants Their Faith To Move Them Forward In Life Through Practical Proven Steps
Life coaching an idea whose time has come!
According to Dr. Gary R. Collins, author of Christian Coaching, “Coaching is the art and practice of enabling individuals and groups to move from where they are to where they want to be.
- At its core, coaching equips people.
- Coaching helps people expand their vision, build their confidence, unlock their potential, increase their skills, and take practical steps steps toward their goals.”
- Coaching is forward focused and positive in nature.
- Coaching focuses on future goals and getting you unstuck.
- Coaches are co-equals with their clients.
- Coaching meets you where you are and helps you move forward.
- Coaching is convenient due to today's use of the virtual office.
- Coaching sessions are done by phone, video conference, or at a neutral location.
- Coaching is confidential Faith Forward Coaching uses biblical principles that apply to all of life.
- Over Two Decades of Ministry Experience on Various Church Staffs and Positions
- 1,000's Of Hours Of Coaching Experience
- Undergraduate Degrees in Psychology and Theology
- Graduate Degree in Religious Education
- Certified Life Coach - Trainer - Advanced Standing
- Native Texan
- Single Father of Two Great Kids - Married Son in his late 20's - Daughter, 2016 Graduate of Allen School, will be attending Ouachita Baptist University beginning Fall 2016 majoring in Christian Studies with Plans to be a Missionary hopefully somewhere in Europe
- Former Pit Bull With the Largest High School Band in the Land, the Allen Escadrille, with over 800 students that march each week
- Hobbies Include: Running (more slowly each year) Golf (usually shooting below my age for nine holes)